Lisa (Elle) Gottsman
“During a divorce, clients often feel overwhelmed as their life seems to be crashing down. You are not in this alone; our family law team will guide you through the process”
I realize you have a lot at stake and I take that very seriously. I work diligently to ensure timeliness and accuracy. Exceptional organization is paramount, so nothing slips through the cracks.
I assist senior shareholder Alan Eidsness with marriage dissolution cases involving complex financial matters and child custody disputes. With more than 10 years of paralegal experience, I bring comprehensive knowledge of investigation, analysis, and case management. I will help you navigate the process beginning with gathering and preparing formal and informal discovery requests and responses. Next, I will assist with developing marital standard-of-living schedules and budgets; preparing nonmarital tracings of various assets; creating and maintaining asset and liability schedules; drafting and analyzing various financial documents; and calculating child support and spousal maintenance. Finally, I will help prepare for and attend mediations, settlement conferences, arbitrations, and motion hearings; and assist with witness and trial preparation.
During 20 years in civil litigation, real estate, and lending, I sharpened my investigative discovery skills, including uncovering hidden assets and background investigations. I have financial acumen and extensive experience working on high-net-worth cases. Helping you achieve the results you want fuels my drive and determination and seeing you satisfied is very rewarding.
“It’s a joy to work with Lisa; when talking with her you can feel her listening.”
“Lisa is great at analyzing information and distilling it down to the important points.”
“She looks at the big picture and zeros in on finding the solution.”
“She cares about the outcome and impact of her work.”
- Northwestern University, IL: Organizational Leadership
- Rasmussen College: Paralegal (ABA Accredited)
- Kaplan University: Real Estate Salesperson; Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource Certification (SFR); Blueprint to Title Closings
- Anoka Ramsey College: Writing, Communication, and Publishing
- McHenry County College: Undergraduate Courses
- Minnesota Secretary of State: Notary Public and eNotary
- Member, National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Member, Minnesota Paralegal Association; Minnesota Certified Paralegal (MnCP)