Attorneys Named as The Best Lawyers in America® 2016
August 17, 2015
Henson Efron announced today that seven of its attorneys were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016. (Copyright 2015 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.)
The seven Henson Efron attorneys named as Best Lawyers for 2016 are:
• Joseph T. Dixon, Jr. – Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation
• Jaime Driggs – Family Law
• Alan C. Eidsness – Family Law and Family Law Mediation
• William F. Forsyth – Family Law
• Kathryn A. Graves – Family Law
• Melissa J. Nilsson – Family Law
• Lisa T. Spencer – Family Law
Eidsness and Forsyth have been selected for the past 20 years and Dixon has been included for the past 10 years.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. For the 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 6.7 million votes were analyzed. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor.