I believe a key component to being an effective paralegal is understanding the wants and needs of each client. Then I am able to tailor my work to provide you with excellent service.
With more than 15 years of paralegal experience, I am a planner who thrives on organization to prioritize projects, manage deadlines, and work efficiently. I assist clients with:
- drafting formation documents such as operating agreements, bylaws, and contribution agreements
- applying for employment identification numbers
- researching procedures to form business entities in various jurisdictions
- filing documents with required governing bodies (U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, secretaries of state, Internal Revenue Service, and municipalities)
- registering and maintaining trademarks; conducting preliminary trademark searches; drafting trademark applications and proof of usage documents; filing with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office; and tracking deadlines
Readily available, I am here to help explain the process, ensure your questions are answered, and keep you informed. I look forward to working with you.
- B.S., Marketing, Metropolitan State University, 2018
- A.S., Paralegal (ABA Approved), Metropolitan College of Legal Studies, 2002
- English Tutor, Project SHINE, Hmong American Partnership, St. Paul, 2015