Attorneys from Henson Efron are active throughout the community, sharing their knowledge on specific topics in a variety of forms. From interviews with morning radio programs, legal journals and daily newspapers to speeches before seniors, legal professionals and community groups, for example, our attorneys are well-versed in presenting legal topics meaningfully and on target for the audience.
Specific to the commercial real estate (CRE) industry, Henson Efron attorney Mollie Anderson pens a blog titled “The Dirt.” We invite you to follow the blog to read about Mollie’s perspectives on issues related to legal issues in the complex and exciting area of CRE.
Henson Efron attorneys are available to present custom-made seminars on a variety of topics:
- Accountant Liability Issues
- Advanced Choice of Entity: Tax and Non-Tax Considerations
- Advanced Bankruptcy Topics
- Bankruptcy and Workouts: Issues Related to Troubled Companies
- Considerations in Choosing a Business Entity, Tax and Non-Tax
- Doing Business on the Internet: Tax and Non-Tax Considerations
- Effective Use of Buy/Sell Agreements in Closely Held Businesses
- Employment Law
- Estate Planning 101: Your Clients Can’t Take “It” With Them. How They Can Leave “It” Behind
- Estate Planning: It’s Never Too Late!
- Estate Planning: Planning Techniques for Disabled Individuals with a Focus on Supplemental Needs Trusts
- Estate Planning for the Family Cabin
- Get it in Writing: Documenting Business Activities
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Closely Held Business
- Minority Shareholder Issues: The Accountant’s Perspective
- S-Corporations (Select Tax Issues)
If you are interested in receiving invitations to any Henson Efron seminars by email, please register here.