I believe in being a good and compassionate listener with the goal of understanding our clients’ needs so that I can assist my team in delivering exceptional comprehensive services.
As a well-rounded paralegal with experience in various aspects of the law, I bring a broad perspective to my role. I am a reliable resource and key point of contact for clients, attorneys and colleagues. In my role as a paralegal in the estate planning, trust and probate group, I am responsible for:
- coordinating probate and trust administration, including: collecting assets, preparing pleadings, inventories, and accountings
- guardianship and conservatorship administration and pleadings
- preparing and filing fiduciary tax returns
- reviewing estate planning documents
- working with clients to collect needed information and assist with beneficiary designations
- real estate deeds and related assistance
We are often times dealing with clients at a difficult time whether it’s because of the loss of a loved one or the challenges of navigating their role as a fiduciary. It’s important to me to be a valued resource for my team and our clients no matter the circumstances.