Henson Efron, P.A. Attorneys Selected in Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars®
July 9, 2012
Minneapolis law firm Henson Efron, P.A. today announced that 10 of its attorneys were named in 2012 Super Lawyers for the state of Minnesota by Super Lawyers Magazine, and five attorneys were named in 2012 Rising Stars. In addition, family law attorney Alan C. Eidsness was recognized in the top 10 of the overall Minnesota Super Lawyers list, a distinction he has received five times since 2005.
The ten Henson Efron attorneys named in Minnesota Super Lawyers for 2012 are:
- Joseph T. Dixon, Jr. – Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Alan C. Eidsness – Family Law (Top Ten Overall)
- William F. Forsyth – Family Law
- Stephen L. Hopkins – Tax Law
- Scott A. Neilson – General Litigation
- David Bradley Olsen – Business Litigation
- Clark D. Opdahl – Business and Corporate Law
- Bruce C. Recher– Business Litigation
- Lisa T. Spencer– Family Law
- Stuart T. Williams – Business Litigation
The five Henson Efron attorneys named in Minnesota Rising Stars for 2012 are:
- John N. Bisanz, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Christopher J. Burns– Estate Planning & Probate
- Jaime Driggs – Family Law
- Melissa J. Nilsson – Family Law
- Wesley T. Graham– Business Litigation
Super Lawyers selects attorneys using a rigorous, multiphase rating process in which peer nominations and evaluations are combined with third party research. Each candidate is evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. Selections are made on an annual, state-by-state basis.
Super Lawyers are featured in the August 2012 issues of Minnesota Super Lawyers, Mpls/St. Paul Magazine and Twin Cities Business.
Image Source: www.superlawyers.com/