Post-Decree Proceedings

Family Law

Some aspects of a final court order, or judgment, are permanent. Other aspects, such as child custody and parenting time (visitation), child support, and spousal maintenance (alimony), may be modified. Life changes, such as relocation to another state for a new job or a change in income, may require one to return to court in order to change the terms of a prior court order.

Henson Efron attorneys have the experience to guide you through the process. In addition, if a party is not following a court order, an enforcement or contempt hearing may be necessary. Whether you need to enforce court orders, defend against them, or modify them, our attorneys are prepared to assist with the most complex of situations. Our accomplished attorneys will be strong advocates for you in the courtroom and throughout the legal process.

Post-Decree Services

  • Spousal Maintenance Modification
  • Child Support Modification
  • Child Custody Modification
  • Parenting Time Modification
  • Visitation Modification

  • Parent Relocation
  • Third Party Visitation Modification
  • Grandparent Visitation Modification
  • Enforcement Proceedings
  • Contempt Proceedings