Henson Efron business litigation attorneys represent corporations, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, trusts, and individuals in a wide range of complex civil and commercial litigation matters. We represent clients in all forums and in all types of cases, including arbitrations, multi-district and multi-state litigation, governmental regulatory, administrative actions, and a variety of state and federal court actions in jurisdictions throughout the country. We have experience in general commercial disputes, construction litigation, corporate control contests, environmental proceedings, purchase-of-business disputes, fiduciary duties, securities and trusts.
Business Litigation Services
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Disputes
- Class Action
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability, Mass Tort and Asbestos
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Attorney News: Three Henson Efron Attorneys Named 2021 Minnesota Lawyer Attorneys of the Year
- Attorney News: Stuart Williams Recent Professional Recognitions
- Thought Leadership: Does Your Non-Competition Agreement Make Any Sense?
- Attorney News: Attorney & Past Firm President Joseph (Joe) Dixon, Jr. Celebrates 50 years with Henson Efron.