Henson Efron business litigation attorneys represent corporations, partnerships, limited liability partnerships, trusts, and individuals in a wide range of complex civil and commercial litigation matters. We represent clients in all forums and in all types of cases, including arbitrations, multi-district and multi-state litigation, governmental regulatory, administrative actions, and a variety of state and federal court actions in jurisdictions throughout the country. We have experience in general commercial disputes, construction litigation, corporate control contests, environmental proceedings, purchase-of-business disputes, fiduciary duties, securities and trusts.
Business Litigation Services
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation
- Arbitration and ADR
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty Disputes
- Class Action
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability, Mass Tort and Asbestos
- Real Estate Litigation
- Securities Litigation
- Thought Leadership: Copyright Registration is Mandatory, Prior to Filing an Infringement Suit
- Attorney News: Eric Friske Named a 2018 Up & Coming Attorney by Minnesota Lawyer
- Attorney News: Volunteer Lawyers Network Honors Joseph T. Dixon Jr.
- Attorney News: 10 Henson Efron Lawyers Honored in the Best Lawyers in America® 2018