Elizabeth (Liz) Sumpton
“We help guide you through the family law process with care and concern to reach a positive resolution.”
As a seasoned paralegal, I bring 22 years of experience of working with a wide variety of clients dealing with various situations. My goal has always been to provide clear and concise assistance with an open mind.
In my experience with family law, I have found that the beginning is often the most difficult part of the process. Receiving empathetic, nonjudgmental support can help ease the stress. My advice is to trust that it will get better—and throughout the process I can see our clients relax and become more trusting of a positive outcome.
I assist Family Law attorney Kathryn Graves in the following areas:
- drafting petitions for dissolution
- drafting informal and formal discovery
- drafting letters to judges and opposing counsel
- drafting pleadings
- preparing trial books, when necessary
- drafting judgment and decree
Always feel free to call me with questions or concerns. I am a cost-effective resource, but when you need legal advice, I will connect you with Kathryn Graves.
- St. John’s University, Brooklyn, New York
- Hunter College, New York, New York
- Minnesota Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Past Board President, Perspectives, Inc.
- Mentor, Kinship of Greater Minneapolis
- Member, Great Books Discussion Group