“As Nelson Mandela eloquently said, ‘Our human compassion binds us the one to the other—not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.’ ”
Innately compassionate, I patiently provide assistance during this extremely difficult time to guide you through the process and transition to a brighter future. A sport pilot in my spare time, I equate this to seeing clients fly with a fresh new start on life.
With nearly a decade of paralegal experience, I assist the firm’s family law attorneys with all phases of marriage dissolution, including:
- drafting divorce decrees, motions, affidavits, and other pleadings
- discovery review
- asset division
- income and budget analysis
- non-marital assets analysis
- drafting qualified domestic relations orders
- property investigations
- child custody matters
- trial preparation
In addition, I assist our tax attorneys with reviewing and administering pension plans for one of our largest clients.
I am highly responsive to your emails and calls, and known for being an attentive listener who will let you speak your mind. I find immense gratification in being a valuable advocate and hearing that clients appreciate my professionalism, responsiveness, and kindness, and that they thoroughly enjoy working with me.
- B.A., Metropolitan State University, 2011
- B.S. Paralegal (ABA Approved), Inver Hills Community College, 2008, Phi Theta Kappa, Dean’s List
- Interned for the Honorable Timothy T. Mulrooney, Referee, Fourth Judicial District Court, 2008
- Director and Officer, Stevens Square Community Organization Board of Directors, 2005–2010
- Minnesota Paralegal Association, 2008–Present
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations, 2008–Present
- FAA Certificated Sport Pilot, 2012–Present
- Musician, 1990–Present